Is Technologydeteriorating Man's Thinking

Technology, as the name suggests is the study of techniques. Today we are surrounded by so many technologies. Infact each and every aspect in our house itself is based on some technology.Everyday there are so many technologies which has been developed and is published in newspapers. Is this developing technology a boon or bane?

Technology, now has become a part of our life. We have completely become dependent on technology. For example, calculator was developed for making difficult calculations easy. But then today calculators are used for simple calculations. Even in entrance exams, calculators are allowed. Because of this man stops calculating mentallyand uses calculator. Agreed that the calculator will give only the correct answer but then this reduces the thinking capability of the man. This is ,thus, acting as bane.

It is true that the technologies has been helpful to us in various ways. Like computer has been the most outstanding invention ever. Today computers are helpful in so many ways. One gets information about any thing on the earth within seconds. Because of this one does not read books and does not think about the topic.He just searches about the topic and copies the same thing given. All this points to the fact that the human thinking is deteriorating.

There has been various amazing discoveries which has led technology to shoot up. The stem cell technology is the best technology ever been developed. But then some technologies has made some man a dummy model.

Submitted by: arien3191

Rebma22
+3

You need to add spaces and have some grammatical errors (IE For example, THE calculator was developed TO MAKE difficult calculations easy. But IN todayS SOCIETY calculators are used for simple calculations.)
November,08 2012