Some People Believe That Government Funding Of The Arts Is Necessary To Ensure That The Arts Can Flourish And Be Available To All People. Others Believe That Government Funding Of The Arts Threatens The Integrity Of The Arts.

Art is the human capability to express the thought of their mind either on the paper or clay pot or any other material. We can help in the flourishment of art either by moral support or by the economic support of artisan. So, it is hard to say that government funding will help in the flourishment of art or it will be detrimental for art. On the one hand fund provide raw material to artisan and promote artisan for art. On the other hand, it may be slacken the art as immature artisan flourish irrespective of capability. So it should be necessary that money invested in right place. In my final decision, i believe that government funding is necessary for flourishment of art. Here few point to support my view.

Firstly, Requirement of money for easily transportation of material. Generally, artisan are poor people who make clay pot, clay painting or silk waiver who make silk clothes, or people who waive bamboo items and sell their items in big cities. Rich and middle class people of cities used these clay art for decoration of their houses and handwork clothes for parties but due to lack of good transportation they can't go in cities frequently for selling their product.

Secondly, Lots of money require for amateur artisan to show their art to public and for inclination of people interest in art. For example, a simple way of showing their art for an artisan is art exhibition. when people will came to see art and tell about goodness and shortcoming of an artisan, it will be the an opportunity for artisan to improve himself in that direction. Besides this another benefit is exhibition is the best way to raising interest of art in people.

Finally, Fund is required for raw material which will open the opportunity of small business at home and help to fight against unemployment. Government funding in art on the one hand promote art and on the other hand will reduce unemployment which is the major problem for developing nation like India, Pakistan, Srilanka etc. Poor artisan cannot afford cost of raw material. For example silk waiver cannot afford cost of raw silk for making fashionable and party dresses. So they are working in low wedge for any industries. So, government should provide money for flourishing art in all fields

In conclusion, I would like to say that government should provide money to flourish art in all field as in painting, clay art, handicraft etc. progress in art will help in the progress of nation.

Submitted by: anamikam.vns

Anamikam.vns
+1

I am preparing for GRE analytical writing. Therefore, everyone are welcome to post their comments regarding my essay and help me to secure good score.
July,09 2013