The Following Appeared In A Recommendation From The Planning Department Of The City Of Transopolis. "Ten Years Ago, As Part Of A Comprehensive Urban Renewal Program, The City Of Transopolis Adapted For Industrial Use A Large Area Of Severely Substandard H

the authors stated the argument being of recommonded by the planning department to build the industries of revital programs of city transpollis.thre will be less supporting phrases of authors,and to be need more cogent lines to track the argument supportedly.

firstly,the past ten years the survey of the city tanspolis,have been introduce an renewal programs of urban,by usageof industrail of freeway of housing near by that decline the crime rates and hiring huge tax by the development of an indusries.the survey of authors need the exclaims the factors originall brought by it.on what factor the crime rates have been going on?is the revital programs needs the improvement of progress or else to attribute of occupying the land for their extention?on what original evidence brought to the conclusion?.by the above quaries we will to satisfy the argument.

secondly,the new revital progams of unlike earlier of the opposite of it.being the track the same the tanspolies of city have took progress of it.there will be some of original land have to build apartment of shifting the house by the adaptability of other place,is the real evidence to claim the original drawbacks.

lastly,but not least the above summarize of the argument lines provieds the revital programs as earler of the opposite lane.being, of that the systamatic rules for the convincing of the originality.but the author unable to produce it.means to be better result by survey and have to claim of it.

finally,the authors recommondations for the planning department have not to be consider the single evidence and have to more lines that to facilitaes the progress.and neeed to survey of better evidence for cogent ideas.

Submitted by: rajasekhar

About rajasekhar