The Teachers Salaries' Should Be Based On The Student Acadamic Performance

the response of an issue that i would agree most of the time successfully,as the teachers salaries' should be based on the student acadamic performance.as,being the role of teacher have to be specified accurately,unless untill the failure of it.the student performance have been facilitae by the teacher to track the records of ones' career.

according,to the role of an teacher in the kind of education institution,will be ratify the acadamic achivement.normally most of the teachers have keen intend to guied the student in the level of how better utilising his career in sophisticatedly.the student can have to be fallow the sincere guidence of an teacher at the related topics.so,as the way of attending and inspiration of student can ratify the teacher performance.they are the backbone to the student career haven in the darkness makes illuminates of the student life.

though,in the major society,the educational sytem will be an tramoundous progress,that can leading the life ratio of the future citizens.the literacy rates of present criteria willl be reaching to top position,so,as the well nation should be developed by the ratng of their literacy.the teachers have somuch of intrest to praise the positiveness and ignore the negative makes success in their career.the salaries' of teacher may be depends on the acadamic achivement.the real teacher wants to be proud that when their student did the rocks.

latly,but not leaast,the real role of teacher to track the records of the student in his acadamic career in the sutable way that has an intend to greedy of success.the originality of their acdamic achivement implys of the teachers salaries'.every teacher thought taht,neeedy of salary is not an important but tracking the success is their inner thoughts.

Submitted by: rajasekhar

Gabbyshek
+1

Your point is excellent, but your incorrect grammar is very distracting.
January,30 2014