The Following Report Appeared In The Newsletter Of The West Meria Public Health Council. "An Innovative Treatment Has Come To Our Attention That Promises To Significantly Reduce Absenteeism In Our Schools And Workplaces. A Study Reports That In Nearby Eas

the resonse of argument ,by eating an substancial amount of fish can prevent cold.being there is no medical report of an authors survey have less intention support of an argument.as,the anology of an east meria,may innovative but have more recommondation to judge the lines in the argument.

firstly,the report of east meria.have beeing consumption of fish significantly reduction of absenteeism and cold.being conducting the workplaces and schools for the treatement have as an imperial of the cold can deprive by it.as,the survey reports of authors,in the esat meria have an claim of the arriving only once or twice to the doctor have evolute an remeady of it,willl better supported it.

secondly,the other places of meria,will be less aware of it being conducting awareness camps that recommonded the daily usage of ichthaid-a nutritional supplement derived from fish oil-as a good way prevent cold and absenteeism.there will be pridictable but have an more recommmondation to see the practical results for better support of an argument.

lastly,but not leastly,the problems of cold and absenteeism have to be cure by the other medicines but being of the nutitional dosage better result of it.now and then there will be every were major virus problem that can affected by the cold.however the prctical reports can claims the better conclusion.

finally,the authors needs more recommondation that have an practical and theoritical reports may influence the argument successfull.even though it will be satisfactorial,but still more survey of it.
Submitted by: rajasekhar

About rajasekhar