The Surest Indicator Of Great Nation Is Represented Not By The Achivements Of Its Rulers,artists,or Scientists,but By The General Welfare Of People

The responce of an issue that the greater nation like america have to be considerd the welfare of people hve to judge the nation?.but not of contend people,by the achivement of political leaders,scientist,artist?.i staed the question of by the people ask themself about their greater nation.

To begin the welfare of people is their nation,being hardstrict condition and the poverty will seems an every greater nation.every man think that i'm in greater nation,as being of religious community and poor living condition of most of the dredful life and have not retrived by any changes in the nation.so,as they are always in the same living condition.

However,we should ignore the contribution of leaders,artists,scientits by the nation welfare condition.as,in case of an political leader ,the former president of abraham linckon,has clean the proverty and slevery in the northern and southern america.being,that can't be erdicate full,being simply staed by the nation on his rule.

Turn attention to scientist,james watt,scottish inventer and mechanical engineer improvement of steam engine ,the fundamental revolution of an indusrty both the kingdom of greater britain. achivement rest world not in that.uk can't with stand in the world leaders know.

At the last artists.as getting money by the art.as,thebeauty of community.austria is an nation of music,there is greate musician in the country.such as mozart and hadyn best musical part in the world.

Finally,the welfare of people have to be considerd in the case of greater nation but not of leaders,scientist and artis influence.
Submitted by: rajasekhar

About rajasekhar