The Following Appeared In A Letter From The Owner Of The Sunnyside Towers Apartment Complex To Its Manager. "One Month Ago, All The Showerheads In The First Three Buildings Of The Sunnyside Towers Complex Were Modified To Restrict Maximum Water Flow To On

The author have pridiction of being modifyinging of showerhead resolved the problem in sunnyside.but,there in no result of the survey to publish in the argumentin an better results.being and pridicton have claim an outspoken of problem.it needs more results to finalise the argument by an atleat some recorded data.

Firstly,the were conserned by the problem of first three buildins,being an issue have waste of water of one third capacity they can be pridict to modify the all showerheads that might cange cause of produce it.but have no real data by before and after as not listing the argument.what extra circumscibe the pridiction?and is really better it now by the modify the showerheads?.or, else is an false progress by any one of personal usage?.being thorough of it can't grab the real problem.

Secondly,by the profits of sunny side balencing the problem of water as the municipal corporation have an authority for the inspection to collect the fare for the supplied water.based on the evidence they can pretend the problem has been solved and there will be profits by it.as,the unlesss untilll modify of showerheads in the first three bulidings have an restric of supply remaining of majorly will denigrate the problem.

Finally,the above summarize of the argument have to be theoritical results.unless untill pridiction ca'nt claim the conclusion.the authors need the survey of after and before the problem and make keen role of it.

Submitted by: rajasekhar

About rajasekhar