Why Do I Admire A Particular Person? - Flagged

I’m really sure that everyone has that one person that they admire,just like me,I have been admiring this particular person since the first time I came to this high school as I seen the difference in him which is his uniqueness.

Unlike other people,who seems to be childish in our age,he is mature.i could see that from the way he talk,the way he smile,and the way he greet people. Even thou he is not as handsome as those boys in my grade,but I like him just the way he is and nobody knows that.

When first he talked to me,I could sense his prince-charming personality. His truly spirit to learn new things, respect towards elders, shows how his parents is expecting much from him. But I believe that everyone has their own week point and something that we don’t like from them but so far that I have known him,I cant even find one.He is too perfect even thou I know that no one is perfect.i don’t know how to describe him.for me, he is close to perfect.

_________________________

Flag Note

This essay has been flagged for deletion because its primary issue is the large number of language errors; unfortunately, we cannot address that issue you here, but you may find Purdue University's online writing lab helpful if you wish to undertake a review of English grammar, mechanics, and usage.

http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/section/1/
Submitted by: charlenezzz

About charlenezzz