To Understand The Most Important Characteristics Of A Society, One Must Study Its Major Cities

I agree with claim that conducting a research concerning the important characteristics of society on its major cities could generate valuable, representative information especially if the study is conducted on industrialized cities where a wide range of culture, believes, needs and expectations of given society could be found and reflected best in major cities than other kind of settlement of that given society.

among major factors that could have huge effect on the dependability or the value of any kind study are the originality, representative , timeliness the depth of the data.

in respect to this, if the study under question is about modern society, the only place of any given heterogeneous society that could exhibit fully its wills, aspiration and deportment is in its mega cities.
Submitted by: aregessay

About aregessay